Beautiful block paving projects carried out by our North East team of Pavers
View some of our recent block paving projects carried out by our team of pavers across the North East.
When it comes to driveways, we have a fantastic of colours, textures and designs. Whether you want a more traditional driveway, or perhaps something a little different, our team can design a driveway to help enhance your property.
Here is just a selection of the different designs we can lay on your driveway
- Traditional, arm pave, fairstone, prior, bioverse block paving
- Derwent stone, beamish cobbled block paving
- Regular blocks, hexagonal block paving
- Drivesett duo, drivesett argent, drivesett natrurale, drivesett tegula blocks
- Driveline excel, elise and driveline 50 blocks
- Lakeland derwentstone, inglestone, lowtherstone, kendalston, merestone block paving and many more
Manufacturers include: Thomas Armstrong, Lakeland Paviors, Marshalls and Derwent Stone
We have a fantastic team of pavers covering Gateshead, Newcastle, Durham, Sunderland and the surrounding areas. N & P Paving have being laying driveways for over 19 years in the North East. Most of our work comes from repeat customer or recommendations from existing customers. Why not take a look at what some of our customers have to say about our service?
Adding those little extras
To make your driveway or patio area even more special we can create
- Beautiful pathways
- Garden walls
- Add edging to your driveway or patio
- Add matching inset manhole covers
- Garden steps to match your paving
- Fencing and turfing to finish off your project.
Interested in a free quotation for your driveway?
Call us today for a free quotation for your driveway or patio area. Please feel free to check out our testimonials section to see what our customers have to say. We can also let you see some of the work we have carried out if required.
You can find out more about our block paving services by visiting our dedicated page
Keep up with our latest news and projects
You can also keep up with all our latest news and work by joining our Facebook page