Block paving in Newcastle for driveways or patios
Choosing the right block paving company is not always easy. Quotes can differ from company to company. But are you choosing the right one? Basing your decision on price alone could certainly be the wrong one. If a driveway or patio is not installed correctly in the beginning you can end up with sinking and other issues. Where you may have saved a few pound in the beginning can end up costing you in the long run.
So what makes N & P Paving and Driveways different? Why should you choose us?
- No subcontractors all paving is laid by our very own team
- Excellent standards of workmanship, most our staff having being laying driveways with N & P for many years
- Leading manufacturers such as Marshalls, Thomas Armstrong, Lakeland Paviors and Derwent Stone.
- Huge choice of different types of paving and colours
- Quotations are with the owner of the business – no hard selling
- Our team have a good eye for detail when it comes to matching the bricks to your home
- We offer free quotations throughout the North East
Reasons to choose block paving for your new patio or driveway
Block paving can make a big difference to the overall look of your outdoor area or driveway.
Driveways can be totally transformed using block paving. Whether you are replacing a current driveway or extending it. Block paving can help add overall value to your home.
If looked after correctly block paving can last many years. If blocks however, are damaged it is quite easy to replace the blocks providing that design is still on the market. Colours may vary though slightly if it is a different batch, but it can prove much cheaper than replacing the paving again.
Find out more about our block paving services
Find out more about our block paving services.
Join us socially